Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I Learned: BlogHer Sponsors

Below are some of the awesome conference and expo sponsors that made the BlogHer Conference possible for so many bloggers like me. Today I'm highlighting those sponsors that gave me some awesome coupons for free/nearly free products. Many of the websites/Facebook pages offer coupons, too, so if you see one that you're interested in, check them out, download the coupons, and go forth and save money!

King's Hawiian
Dannon OIKOS
Pine Sol
Dove Ice Cream
Yankee Candle
Allegra
Puffs
Sabra
Dole
McDonald's
Tropicana
Lipton
Lay's
Got Milk?

I will be highlighting more of the companies that I met at BlogHer, so stay tuned!

Headless Mom

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I can't agree with all you staded, I must confess I do love your way of writing.
    web hosting Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something to add? Go for it!