Monday, October 25, 2010

Christmas Cards Made Easy With Shutterfly

For years friends have been talking about how easy it is to use Shutterfly for printing pictures, making photo books, and making unique holiday cards. "Yeah," I thought, "but isn't it faster to have them printed locally?" Um, that would be a great big NO!

Finding the best Christmas card for your family, or business Christmas cards, is as easy as a few clicks, and the best part is that your order typically ships within one business day. No more running to the store to place your order, then running back to pick it up, PLUS! no waiting in line! For busy moms like me that is the best part. I don't need one more place to go during the rush of Christmas prep.

Since I've been a slacker for 2 years now, (I know! Totally embarrassing!), I HAVE to get cards made this year. I'm thinking something like this one:



It would be perfect to showcase my 3 gorgeous kids, no? I'm also more than a little in love with these New Year's cards (or maybe it's just the darling little girl? either way,):



Or what about personalized thank you cards? I adore these:



Don't take my word for it, though, go check them out for yourself. There are literally dozens of great designs to choose from. You'll be glad you did!

Do you want 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly? Click here to go to Shutterfly for information on how you can get 50 free cards this holiday season, and make sure to select Clever 1000 as the referral source.

This post is part of a series sponsored by Shutterfly. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do.



Headless Mom

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. That would be a really cute card for you and the family. I will head over and check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something to add? Go for it!