Monday, September 20, 2010

Mmmmm, Yummy.

The Big Toy Book and Sharpie hosted a great little event while we were in New York City last month. We were asked to come to a suite for some 'Sweets in the City,' and I had no idea what to expect.

When I arrived we were greeted and offered wine (mmmmmm, my fave!,) and the prettiest and yummiest cupcakes that I've ever had. Yes, those at the bottom of the picture were red velvet!


Photo courtesy of www.tammycedarphotography.com
The Big Toy Book is a great resource for moms who want to easily find great products for their kids: toys, apparel, books, and more! My favorite thing from this party was the Perplexus. It's a 3D maze game that my boys immediately loved, (not to mention my husband, the biggest kid of them all!)
 Perplexus

I love how my boys have to think 'out of the box' to be able to get the ball through the different tracks. And yes, I love it too, mostly because it doesn't have a screen, if you know what I mean! Join the Big Toy Box community and watch the Big Toy Book's Facebook page for great deals, including their current deal of up to 52% off Halloween costumes!

Sharpies are my all-time favorite pens...and now I can use them for everything! Check out the new retractable pens (my fave when I was working for a restaurant,) and the liquid pencils...soooo cool. I happen to keep my Sharpie pen in my purse to label kid stuff before I even hand it over to the kids... no more "That's mine!" around here!

Thanks to Corrine and the rest of the Big Toy Book/Sharpie team for a great evening in NYC, and I'm not just saying this because they thought I had the best business card!

Headless Mom

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time. That Perplexus looks like fun and I love Sharpies too!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something to add? Go for it!